CE COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
TABLE THAI Level 1: 3 days, 21 CE Hours
- Work standing at a massage table, not getting up on it, and do the same effective treatment as the traditional Thai on the floor.
- Learn a complete, smooth-flowing routine for treating the whole body (in 4 positions) that is safe and effective for most clients.
- Learn the techniques for doing range of motion, stretching, several touch techniques, and meridian work.
- Learn the spiritual foundations of Thai and how to use breathing and meditation to enhance any bodywork.
- Classes are fully hands on and experiential as Robert works on everyone and guides the class step-by-step with lots of practice.
- The style taught is similar to that practiced in Chiang Mai (“Northern style”) enhanced with elements from other styles and Robert’s 30 years of experience.
- Booklet with pictures of all the moves in sequence is included.
- If a student cannot do all 3 days of Level One, it is possible to do the first or the first and second day and get 8 CE Hours for each day.
LEVEL 1 Schedule
Robert guides everything and works on everyone..